Ready to (web) develop
a new career?
Looking to develop a new web career? Great. We’re CMA – a high performing and fast growing digital marketing and design agency. Nice to (e)meet you.
So here’s the lay of the land. We have a number of large scale web projects on the horizon. We’re looking for a digital wizard to come onboard, working from our Cleethorpes based HQ, to assist in these projects over an estimated three month period.
The aim is simple: we nail these with a mind to creating a full time position for the candidate thereafter within our design and dev team. We’re looking for someone with a dynamic skill set. Experience is preferred, but with the right person we’re open to suggestions. Either way, we’re an open inclusive environment where knowledge isn’t something to hold onto, it’s something to share. We all learn and grow together.
Likewise, we’d consider freelancers for this contract work with a view to building an ongoing outsource relationship, but would initially need you onsite to work.
Sound like a good fit? Sweet, then read on…
- WordPress experience essential
- Must like WordPress Because we do!
- Knowledge of CMS, Plugins & Themes
- Some knowledge of /photoshop programs
- Good at problem-solving and have logical approach to work
- The ability to explain technical matters clearly
- Understanding of the needs required to make fast websites that match the needs of the customer
- Ability to take designer vision (through concept/design/wireframes) and build a custom WordPress website from scratch
Preferred but not essential
Do you have any of these other swanky skills on your developer tool belt?
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Interpretive dance
- Working in marketing industry Experience
- Server management experience
How to apply?
Please send CVs and messages of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll acknowledge receipt to let you know we’ve got it. Those who pop on paper we’ll invite in for informal chat including coffee and possibly biscuits.