Feeling social? So are we. CMA is on the lookout for a highly experienced social media expert. Someone who can and will do it all. Creating and sharing awesome content is one thing. But we need you to strategise, listen and engage. Show passion, love what you do. Build audiences for our customers and engage, engage, engage their followers.
We need someone who doesn’t settle for average. Someone who is strategically creative. You’ll be working in a team with writers and designers at your disposal. So use them. Be awesome. Let’s make our clients awesome. We have some seriously big name and sweet accounts for you to work on.
Whilst we’re inclusive and always on the lookout for new and upcoming talent, this role is only for experienced folk only.
- Must have demonstrable experience as a social media expert working within an agency, company, or as a freelancer.
Social media marketing skills
Key areas include:
- Developing and communicating social media strategies.
- Planning and gaining approval for content calendars, running social media channels, and creating engagement with social content.
- Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Influencer marketing, research and building lists then getting social with online targets.
- Listening, responding and commenting.
- A deep understanding of how social and content fit into wider marketing activities is vital for this role
- Recognising areas of overlap and opportunities to integrate work across multiple channels is a must.
- Support the development of measurement and reporting which helps our clients understand the value of our services and informs future strategies.
- Creating, implementing, managing and tweaking paid campaigns on key platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Digital and content strategies.
- Creating kick ass content for a variety of platforms including social, blogs and print.
- Creating design briefs with ready-to-implement copy for a variety of platforms including social, blogs and print.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit CMA and our clients including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- Assist with paid media – including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Working within the team, sharing and collaborating with an equal penchant for going Han Solo when needed.
We’re a fast-growing digital marketing and design agency with head offices in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, and In Rhode Island, Providence, USA.
CMA connects business emotionally with customers through iconic, disruptive brand building content, products and designs.This is what we do at. We are a creative bunch of strategists, writers, web and graphic designers who specialise in helping business achieve and exceed their goals.
How to apply?
Please send CVs and messages of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll acknowledge receipt to let you know we’ve got it. Those who pop on paper we’ll invite in for informal chat including coffee and possibly biscuits.