So are we
At CMA we like to get social. We particularly like sharing these skills with our customers. With a growing client following, we’re on the lookout to friend a new social media marketing assistant.
The customers do it all, and so do we. So you’ll have to as well. This means strategy, ideation, content design, implementation and marketing. Campaigns need measuring. From the stats opinions pulled and iterations made. Customer feedback and internal companies processes also need to be factored in.
This is an opportunity to take a lead role in shaping the delivery and development of digital marketing – with a primary emphasis on social media marketing – at a high performing and fast growing digital marketing agency.
Social media marketing skills
Key areas include:
- Developing and communicating social media strategies.
- Planning and gaining approval for content calendars, running social media channels, and creating engagement with social content.
- Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Influencer marketing, research and building lists then getting social with online targets.
- Listening, responding and commenting.
- A deep understanding of how social and content fit into wider marketing activities is vital for this role
- Recognising areas of overlap and opportunities to integrate work across multiple channels is a must.
- Support the development of measurement and reporting which helps our clients understand the value of our services and informs future strategies.
- Creating, implementing, managing and tweaking paid campaigns on key platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Digital and content strategies.
- Creating kick ass content for a variety of platforms including social, blogs and print.
- Creating design briefs with ready-to-implement copy for a variety of platforms including social, blogs and print.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit CMA and our clients including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- Assist with paid media – including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Working within the team, sharing and collaborating with an equal penchant for going Han Solo when needed.
We’re a fast-growing digital marketing and design agency with head offices in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, and In Rhode Island, Providence, USA.
CMA connects business emotionally with customers through iconic, disruptive brand building content, products and designs.This is what we do at. We are a creative bunch of strategists, writers, web and graphic designers who specialise in helping business achieve and exceed their goals.
How to apply?
Please send CVs and messages of interest to email@example.com. We’ll acknowledge receipt to let you know we’ve got it. Those who pop on paper we’ll invite in for informal chat including coffee and possibly biscuits.