Hey. Can you hear us? That’s right we’re talking to you: the freelance graphic designer brethren in the Manchester area. Looking for freelance graphic design work? Perhaps you’re looking for a new career. Whatever your jazz, we’re on the lookout for some visionary graphic designers to work with us on some visionary projects.
Put it this way: we’re building a creative hub and looking to connect with like-minded people.
Some smart guy once said: design isn’t just what it looks like, it’s how it feels. This is a sweet adage and one we work to. As a content-first agency, CMA is an entity which thinks before doing. This means ideating then building designs which achieve targeted goals.
Graphic designer Manchester: job requirements
Time is money, right. So let’s cut to the chase. Here’s a few a graphic designer job requirements:
- Photoshop – photo manipulation
- Illustrator – using things like the Pen Tool
- After Effects – sweet mo-cap skills/video editing
- Composition – understanding why somebody would engage with a visual and complete a desired action
- Typography – placement of text
- An understanding of how graphics and social media go together to elicit the desired reaction – i.e. link click, engagement etc
These are just a few of the designer graphic designer job requirements. Let us know what else you can do. We’re open to all ideas.
What to do next?
If you’re certifiably kick ass, touch base. This applies whether you’re a freelance graphic designer or looking for a new career. Hit us up by sending CVs and messages of interest to via the form below
Please send CVs, portfolios
and messages of interest.
We’ll acknowledge receipt to let you know we’ve got it. Those who pop on paper we’ll invite in for informal chat including coffee and possibly biscuits.