Ready to rewrite your career?
The pen is mightier than the sword – are you? CMA is on the lookout for a content marketer who can work across multiple different medias. Someone with penmanship skills the likes of which have not been seen since Shakespeare.
Sure, whilst sonnets are unlikely, we’ll need you to be on it like a car bonnet. After all, content cuts across all we do. CMA is a content first business. It’s the common denominator which glues together our print work, brand work, web work and marketing.
Everything starts with an idea; with a brief. Content is created. Then the team designs around the words with graphics, videos and other visually cool stuff. After that? Simple: we market the heck out of it.
Content creates conversations,
conversation create conversions.
The content we produce needs to sound good. It needs to look good. It needs to be an extension of our clients’ brand voice. But it also needs to fulfil its purpose. Behind each campaign we do, there’s a business goal. The customer could be looking to raise the flag of brand awareness or drive more traffic to their website with the aim of conversation. That’s why you’ll need to have an understanding of the digital marketing mix.
Working to briefs. Developing briefs. Sound like you?
Oh, and often times you’ll be working with the team, batting ideas around like creatively strategic tennis balls. Other times, you’ll need to go Han Solo.
That’s why versatility is key.
What type of content?
From print, social, web copy, blogs, emails, corporate copy, internal documentation, the diversity of different medias you’ll be writing for can’t be understated.
Alongside skills, we’re looking for someone with passion. Someone who stands up and takes the bull by the horn. There’s no bad ideas; only ideas. Some are so-so, others are dipped in genius. There’s no judgement. You’ll need to work in a team looking to advance the goals of the clients in order to advance our own growth goals.
The techy bit: key requirements
Thy receptient of the golden ticket will:
- Create digital, content and social media strategies
- Be accountable content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives
- Have a brand publisher mindset: in other words, create the content the audience is looking for and then optimise the path to conversion
- Understand editorial requirements include SEO understanding, writing for the web, metadata, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment.
- Conduct keyword researchDevelopment and working to editorial governance so content is consistent with brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organisation workflows must be developed
- Work on a range of digital content hubs and supporting social channels
- Understand email/newsletter distribution
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Handle creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demandHave an understanding of working with content management systems such as WordPress, data input and so forth
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- Working experience preferred
- Experience creating content for print, the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume – what keeps them awake at night and how you can tap into their wants, needs and desire
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performanceExperience with wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Project management skills
We’re a fast-growing digital marketing and design agency with head offices in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire.
CMA connects business emotionally with customers through iconic, disruptive brand building content, products and designs.This is what we do at. We are a creative bunch of strategists, writers, web and graphic designers who specialise in helping business achieve and exceed their goals.
How to apply?
Please send CVs and messages of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll acknowledge receipt to let you know we’ve got it. Those who pop on paper we’ll invite in for informal chat including coffee and possibly biscuits.