Five Google Chrome extensions social media managers can’t live without
31-May-2017 John Kiddle 0 comments
To be a social media manager, you need to be able to do numerous things, at the same time, while thinking about what you need to do later. Like a blindfolded juggler, it can be a little
confusingto say the least. Luckily there are a few helpful Google Chrome extensions out there you can download to make your life that little bit easier.
Here are five Google Chrome extensions social media managers can't live without.
Google Chrome extension: Momentum
1. I’m starting with the Momentum extension as it’s the first thing I look at when I open Google Chrome. Every day it has an image which sets out to inspire and relax you. On the image, it has a clock so you can keep track of the time and also an inspirational quote to either inspire you or just to share on Twitter. Just what every stressed out social media manager needs to help them relax.
Google Chrome extension: ColorPick Eyedropper
2. Next is a lifesaver for anyone who’s a novice Photoshop user or graphic designer, who needs to find out a
colourcode. Simply download the extension, activate it and then move the mouse to the colouryou wish to find the code for and voila, the extension gives you a hex colourcode. ColorPick Eyedropper is a must.
Google Chrome extension: Grammarly
3. As you know, not all
have a spell check. From writing blog posts to creating emails, Grammarly, the online grammar and spell checker has got your back. It’s definitely saved my bacon a few times. programmes
Google Chrome extension: Window Resizer
4. Window Resizer does exactly what it says on the tin. The Google Chrome extension resizes the window so you can see how the content you’ve just created looks on different sized screens. Very handy if you’re worried about content coming off the screen when being viewed on a mobile, laptop or tablet.
Google Chrome extension: Zest.is
5. We finally move onto one of my favorite Google Chrome extensions, Zest.is. If you're anything like me, you love good content and love sharing it even more. This is where Zest comes in. Zest is a new-tab feed of content suggested by marketers, for marketers. Each day, over 20 new blog articles are sent to your browser for you to enjoy and share to the world.
For more marketing tips and tricks, check out some of our other blog posts here
Like what you read? Please share our content
- Websites which help you find shareable blog posts
- Five Google Chrome extensions social media managers can’t live without
- It’s only words; and words are all I have
- The ultimate social media image size guide
- BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS: REM GUIDE TO MAKING IT WORK
- THE DARK SIDE OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA FORCE
- Organic search engine optimisation versus AdWords
- 10 stock photos that make no sense whatsoever
- Top 5 films about writer’s block
- CONTENT MARKETING TIPS: SLEEP WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
Tags Cloudwriter's block blogger mobile PC business tips marketing, 50 Shades of Grey content strategy content ALLpaQ web design desktop Writing tips Twitter Copywriter trends SEO Pay per click content marketing graphic design digital marketing AdWords Technology Film social media marketing AOL Halloween social media Email marketing VR virtual reality Facebook Music augmented reality phone branding-business tips-content marketing print work Movies marketing Feedly speed networking management Stock imagery Business partnerships Google REM brand wearable tech browser proofing mobile website taglines Blog dark social
© 2014 The Content Marketing Agency Limited