Social media marketing
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
Tweeting? Sharing? Whilst such phrases have become commonplace in business, many people are still left scratching their heads.
Social media marketing is simple really. It refers to the process of disseminating - or tweeting and sharing - content on social platforms with the aim of brand building, generating leads and sales.
HOW IT WORKS
In putting your brand message into the social sphere, content is king. Regularly tweeting and sharing content your customers care about by way of collaterals such as articles, graphics and videos helps your message to spread.
This, in turn:
- Gives your brand a social presence
- Enables you to communicate directly with people
- Encourages readers to share your content
- Drives traffic to your website
- Drives traffic and qualified leads
- Generates valuable inbound links and SEO
GETTING YOU READY TO SOCIALISE
CMA’s editorial team creates branded, original, head-turning content which is ready-made to spark conversations on your social media platforms.
We can help your business achieve its brand goals through the following 5 steps:
STEP 1: STRATEGY
Undertake a content strategy to define your goals, the type of content which will allure your customers and where they are hanging out - i.e. Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
STEP 2: SOCIAL SET UP
Set up your social accounts, bringing branded touches through header and profile graphics. We can even integrate these into your website.
STEP 3: CONTENT CREATION
Start creating and sharing branded content to generate ‘likes’ and ‘follows’.
STEP 4: LISTEN OUT
Listen and respond to your customers.
STEP 5: REVIEW AND REPORT
Monitor analytics, reporting back and tweaking your content strategy to increase return on investment.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 72% of internet users are active on social media
- Social media sites account for 23% of all time spent online
- Engaging content is a leading reason people follow brands on social media
IN OTHER WORDS
Technology and social media have brought power back to the people.